Thursday 10 April 2014

20factsaboutme

I'm bored so, 20 facts about me yey. 
1. My fullname is Daphne Sim Qian Tong
2. I have weird nicknames like saphnedim, sap , brocolli , etc.
3. i like kpop alottttt yey
4. i'm 159 tall lol.
5. i like stitch yey ❤
6. i don't like people who k me, unless joking like the #helprenee. if u r reading hehehe
7. my best friends are jayne, clarissa, jingmun, jaedon, darius,qijun?
8. i have 2 annoying younger brothers
9. i like hugs
10. i like to run
11. i have unlimited swag hehehehe
12. i like tall guys
13. my tablemate is clarissa and darius #phangsimkeecorn ✌
14. i h8 chinese
15. i like exo , bts , got7 , btob , infinite , bap , b1a4 too much to name ugh
16. baekhyun, xiumin, mark, bambam, minhyuk, sunggyu, hoya, zelo, himchan, yongguk, baro, jinyoung
17. i'm in basketball cca
18. i like spikes ❇
19. my favourite colour is green
20. clarissa and jayne is cute 
instagram: dephaniex i'm private so request juseyo 
ask.fm: daphqt  ask me hehe 
yey im bored thanks for supporting my blog lol hehehehe byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment